1. During the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty parts, manufacture or workmanship.
2. The Warranty Period for AVLINK, OXCA, AVOCENT, UNITEK, SUNIX products are as follows:
3. This warranty is valid only for Products that are purchased new and unused:
(a) in Jakarta or Indonesia sourced from PT. Avatar Jaya Creative or its distribution channel.
PT. Avatar Jaya Creative distribution channel refers to its network of authorised dealer and retailers. AVLINK, AVOCENT, OXCA, UNITEK, SUNIX branded products that have been sourced by end-users, distributors or retailers from any source other than through PT. Avatar Jaya Creative (including ‘grey’, ‘parallel’ or ‘direct’ imports) are not PT. Avatar Jaya Creative products and is not under our responsibilities.
4. The Customer must provide the original proof of purchase which demonstrates compliance with the above conditions to receive any services under this warranty.
5. This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
6. The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
(a) normal wear and tear; (b) abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions; (c) exposure to liquid (excluding water in the case of waterproof products) or infiltration of foreign particles; (d) servicing or modification of the Product other than by PT. Avatar Jaya Creative, or their authorised service agents;(e) shipment or other transit; (f) force Majure.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
The process for a warranty claim must include purchased invoice or at least the warranty seal that attached to the product and the seal must be intact and not broken.